PT Inquest was started as a way to discuss the use of science and evidence in the practice of physical therapy. The podcast explores current research discussing strengths, weaknesses, and clinical application in an honest, open, and critical fashion. Hosted by Erik Meira, J.W. Matheson, and Jason Tuori, the show is recorded monthly via online chat. Each episode is a short, one hour exploration of the literature around a topic currently in the research, hopefully making the listener think more critically about their own practice and keeping their mind open to alternate and opposing ideas.
For more information check out the PT Inquest website.
Erik is also a frequent guest on other podcasts. Here is an incomplete list of guest appearances on other shows:
- E3Rehab: ACL Rehab with Erik Meira
- E3Rehab: Foundations of Practice with Erik Meira
- ClinicalAthlete: “It’s the Quadz Until It’s Not The Quadz” Part 1: All Things Knee & Science with Erik Meira, PT
- ClinicalAthlete: “It’s the Quadz Until It’s Not The Quadz” Part 2: All Things Knee & Science with Erik Meira, PT
- JOSPT Insights: ACL rehabilitation from A to Z, with Dr Erik Meira
- Learn Physio Insights: Why the Quads Matter Most in ACL Rehab
- PT Pintcast: Erik Meira on sports physical therapy
- PT Pintcast: Erik Meira on what makes good science
- PT Pintcast: Adam Meakins and Erik Meira LIVE from Marymount University
- PT Pintcast: Do you want to know the truth? With Erik Meira
- The Physio Matters Podcast: Femoral Acetabular Impingement Syndrome with Erik Meira
- PT Elevated: If you don’t hit max effort, you don’t have a reliable test – Erik Meira on ACL Injuries
- The Healthcare Education Transformation Podcast: Knee Rehabilitation & Teaching Best Evidence in DPT Education with Erik Meira